View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 02:41 PM   #14
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Costco has a killer deal......Dell 1525 inspiron, 2.1 Intel core duo processor, 320 GB Harddrive, 4 gb memory.......in colors, with office and home student 2007, lots of goodies, for $999......free shipping. Here is the Link

http://www.costco.com/Browse/ProductSet.aspx?Prodid=11297910&whse=BC&Ne=4000000 &N=4017747&Mo=11&pos=1&No=7&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&ca t=4338&Ns=P_Price|1||P_SignDesc1&Sp=C&ec=&topnav=[/URL]

If I made a mistake and this ISN"T a good deal, don't anyone tell me please......I would have to throw myself off a cliff.......

I know what you mean about Ricky. She makes me tired just reading her posts!
I did find it for a little less elsewhere ... but NOT IN RED .... and we all know what's really important don't we?? Besides it was only $30 ... and I'd pay that to have it be the color I wanted.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote