View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 02:42 PM   #5
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Fair enough. Anyone relying on internal HD8, hd10 speakers mayl be disqppointed
It's an interesting move by amazon who may be over complicating the echo range. There's old and new echo, plus look, show, dot, and then there's cube for tv. We like our old large echo, for the lounge, but the last 2 devices I bought for other rooms are google home, which I much prefer. Well i did until this week's global outage.
With alexa/echo, all devices have to share the same music streamer preference and your single amazon prime account, but with gh you define it at device level, so with a google or spotify family deal you can have different concurrent streams in different room on the Google, home. So we can put one in the apartment that we let on airbnb and have it not interfere with the others. . And because it it linked to the email we use for airbnb, not to our main amazon account, the only data share/data leak is our airbnb calendar.
Amazon devices are trickier to share. We do provide fire tv though and can lock that down enough with passwords and pin to block guest purchases of video or music. And if the fire tv done goes awol we can remotely derigister it.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote