Thread: Glo Kobo Night Mode
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 06:39 AM   #201
akorx
Addict
akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Location: France, languages : french and a little bit english.
Device: Kobo Glo, Aura HD
Hi Yoq, Hi Kevin,

It's the little frenchy... do you remember me?

I've tried to increase the page refresh like here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=221 but the screen continous to "flash" when I turn the sixth page in "day mode".

With "night mode", it's on the fourth page... I've tried too to change the value of "refreshScreenPages" in "nightmode.ini" (I've put refreshScreenPages=99) but I still have got the same problem (the screen continues to flash after the fourth page).

Have you got this "bug" or am I alone ?

NB : when I say the screen "flashes", I wanna say that I see a white page in night mode a black page and in day mode.

Last edited by akorx; 08-25-2013 at 02:04 AM.
akorx is offline   Reply With Quote