View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 12:52 PM   #5
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_mchale View Post
Don't the epub files as well? The only way I have every been able to use something besides one of the two basic fonts with my old Jetbook was to convert to a PDF... then I could use whatever font I wanted... but had to deal with the fact that I was stuck with the the text size I had chosen once it was loaded on the book.

--
Bill
The newer firmware for the JBL (0.16e or later) handle .epub files using
the Adobe Reader Mobile which appears able to use the embedded fonts of
many ebooks formatted for .epub files. From the posts I've read, it appears
that the same Adobe Reader Mobile is used for JB firmwares 0.35m and latter.
(I think that is the right firmware, but I don't follow the JB's upgrades that
much, as I don't have one.)

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote