Thread: Silliness Avatar
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 07:15 AM   #8
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Sniff.. you didn't get my bad pun. I'm disappointed.

This is a 'real' avatar

I've seen an online preview - it didn't look fantastic, but I guess it might be better in 3D. I've never seen a 3D movie before, and I think I'll go and see this. One of teh intersting thisngs about is that the aliens are played by actors using motion-capture. Like Gollum, but here they've taken it a step further and worked more with facial expression, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
Well, I don't; so I don't, I guess....

How's this for someone's shadow side:
Nice, but I think an avatar is really more like someone's persona rather than their shadow No matter how it looks like.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote