View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 12:16 PM   #6
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

Device: iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmumford
I'd never heard of that program before now. Is there a way to request participation?
Well, it's been a while since I received the docs and tools. Not sure if you can still sign up now. (PM me for the e-mail address.) It's my understanding that the BBeB information will be made public later, but don't hold me to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmumford
Yeah, I saw this and have found the document useful in understanding what's going on in the document from a high level. However, I believe that the Xylog parser DLL that everybody's using is an old one that suffers from the following limitations:
  • I believe it has problems creating large files.
  • It's slow.
  • When there's an error it's very difficult to figure out what's wrong with the LRS.
  • It's a native Windows DLL
  • I doubt that Sony really allows anybody to redistribute that DLL as part of their product. I haven't found anything anywhere that says one way or ther other just yet.
It may, indeed, be an older version with some issues.
Laurens is offline   Reply With Quote