Thread: Firmware 3.2.0
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 09:13 AM   #239
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I have an issue with one of my Glo's. Every time I connect it to calibre, several of the books on the device get reset to "new" and all reading progress is lost. What could be causing this? Database?

The same books are on my Mini (running 2.8.1) and this doesn't happen).

Ok I think it is the device database. So I should log out and log back in to fix it, yes?
If the same thing happens when you power off and on, then it is the database. And yes, the fix is to log out and back in.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote