Thread: Firmware 3.2.0
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 07:17 PM   #227
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamV View Post
I am on 3.2.0.

Is it just me or there is no Search option in the Aura HD library?
Tap the icon in the top right.
Quote:
Is there a (simple) way to add sorting (through a hack maybe) to the list of sosrt options? What I really miss is "Recently added" one...
"Recently Read" is the closest you will get. If you haven't started reading a book, it uses the date added to the device for the sort. It you select "Unread" as the "Show" filter, it shows only unread books in date added order.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote