View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 01:46 AM   #61
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
I know I have neglected my SGP5 and my KFHD somewhat. Since I got a new replacement KFHD I need to read on that more. I read on both the KFHD and PW at night. Good thing I suffer from insomnia.

Though I love Helvetica font it is nice and dark I can see that fine on the PW.

I am glad you love your PW Blossom. and everyone. It is great isn't it? Especially with the ads gone, and with the Amazon cover magnet, open and start reading.
I just use the PW at night. No complaints from hubby yet!
I use the SGP5 as a companion to look up stuff and posts Goodreads statuses as I read. It's the perfect Kindle for me and now I have my Amasis font back the lack of contrast doesn't bother me anymore.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote