View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 07:16 AM   #19
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
Blossom - it sounds like you're as happy with your new PW as I am with mine. After reading many of the comments here, I was somewhat reluctant to purchase the PW, but fortunately I have none of the problems others have had. There are a few minor shadows at the bottom of the screen, but the text area ends above the shadows, which aren't always visible anyway.

I usually keep the light on about 15, but occasionally I'll turn it all the way down just to compare, and I can't believe the difference. Even if there seems to be plenty of ambient light in the room, it still helps to use the light on the PW to make the background appear white rather than gray.

After owning the PW for only about 6 weeks, I have decided I will never purchase a reader without a front-lit screen again.

I'm glad you're enjoying your new PW, and hope you get many happy hours reading pleasure with it. Enjoy!

SteveK
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote