View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 07:06 AM   #6
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
This is so true

I have an iPad which I tried reading a book on but just couldn't. Other than the fact that the backlighting was very uncomfortable to my eyes, it was very distracting. It was difficult for me to concentrate on the book I was reading, knowing that YouTube and my apps are only a tap away made it impossible for me to finish a chapter! That was one of the reasons why I decided to get myself a Kindle and I'm really happy that I did and I'm glad that the browser on the Kindle Paperwhite is very basic and unsatisfactory.
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote