View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 12:58 PM   #4
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I didn't like the fact that you had to setup a Kobo account over the internet even to use the reader. It wasn't a deal breaker but made me kind of twitchy. It seems to give Kobo more power than they are entitled to to gather information.

I am not to worried about being ereaderless as I have several, but seems a bit arbitrary. Even my mother's kindle could be used out of the box although it had to be registered to use collections.

Oh well....

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote