View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 07:06 PM   #1
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Can't get margins to change

I have a Kindle book which appears on my KK in the form of a newspaper style column rather than a book page. I've stripped the DRM and attempted to reformat the margins using Calibre. But they persist.

I converted the mobi file to an epub file, and the margins change as I want. I have then converted the epub file back to mobi, and newspaper style margins reappear.

I prefer to read this book on my KK - but the margins are annoying to the point of distraction. Does anyone know how to deal with this problem?
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote