View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 12:41 PM   #43
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Yes, I do believe there is one coming. Apple has officially announced an event for next week with the tag line "We've got a little more to show you" and I'd say that is a clear indicator for an iPad Mini.

They also see that there is a market for a 7" (ok, it'll be nearly 8") iPad. They see eReaders from B&N, Amazon, Kobo, Google and others are doing well, or will have better products in that range shortly.

They want a slice, a very big slice of that pie, and being brutal, I think they'll get it and dominate the 7" market in the same way they do the current tablet market.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote