View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 07:10 PM   #5
Ubermensch
Connoisseur
Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolynBG View Post
Yeah, I figured as much about the pdfs. Could the file name itself be a problem? (that is, too long, characters that it doesn't like such as spaces, etc.)? We added a meaningful title to the front end of the file name that Gutenberg used (which was totally meaningless); but the file type is still epub. (And it DOES load and is perfectly readable.)

Will keep trying... good to know that it *should* work though.

Thanks,
Carolyn
Is it that the "Look Up" option isn't there, or that nothing happens when you tap it?

I also customized most of my ePubs and the dictionary still works perfectly.
Ubermensch is offline   Reply With Quote