View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 04:34 PM   #1
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
Kindle DX no longer on Amazon Homepage

I just noticed that the Kindle DX is no longer on Amazon's Homepage. They're only showing the Kindle 2. I'm not sure what this means -- probably nothing.

However, if Amazon is going to start shipping the DX in let's say the next couple of weeks then I'd imagine they'd leave both devices on the homepage. Granted, I'm just speculating, but could this mean ship dates will be late summer rather than early summer?
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote