View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 05:05 PM   #1
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
HOLY CROW - FREEBOOKSY!

So my book was featured on Freebooksy this morning and, I was at like 5072 or something in the free kindle store...where I am usually... well I just looked and now:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #628 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
#2 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Science Fiction > Military

This is the first time I have done ANYTHING that has actual produced a clear and dramatic result.

I LOVE FREEBOOKSY! :P

(not, I got the ad with them for free via a past promotion, I don't know how much it actually costs...)
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote