View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 04:51 PM   #559
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi,

It all depends on how Kindlegen handles that feature when it builds the KF8. Exactly how and where do these extra navlists show up under Kindle Previewer?

I would be willing to look into any broken XML but I would need to have a sample epub to work with. If you can post a link to one of those I will see what I can do.

KevinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by nleblanc88 View Post
Hi guys,

I'm having a problem with a generated toc.ncx file. In the original source toc.ncx file, it contained a <navList> (http://www.idpf.org/epub/20/spec/OPF...Section2.4.1.2). Usince KindleUnpack and inspecting the newly created toc.ncx file, my navList is now stripped out and the content's are merged into the <navMap> section. The XML is then malformed right around the section where the original <navList> items are merged into the <navMap>. I took a look through the source code for KindleUnpack and saw no mention of a navList anywhere (I'm no Python wizard though).

Any chance you guys could look at adding support for this? It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
~Nicholas
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote