Thread: PRS-350 Symptom of a dying battery?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 12:05 PM   #2
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by barium View Post
I left it plugged into my PC for a few days.
It's not generally a good idea to leave your e-reader plugged into your PC for an extended period, unless you are using the PC the whole time, as otherwise it goes to sleep and stops charging your device. It sounds like you've probably drained the battery (& perhaps screwed up the charge cycle a bit?).

The best thing to do is plug it in with a wall charger and leave it to charge for a good few hours.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote