View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 04:29 AM   #9
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by munim View Post
Now that you mention it, it gets pretty smudgy but maybe my fingers are oily
Not just you. I have had a couple of Kobo (with the quilted back) and my Mum has a Touch one and they've all been finger print magnets even though we made sure our fingers were clean before picking it up.

My Mum began to wash her hands before she picked up her Touch but the finger prints persisted so it must be our natural finger oil. They attract them. Hopefully this more plasticy looking back will be easier to clean than the quilted back is.
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote