View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 12:05 PM   #30
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
What I don't understand is if the color hues are inherent to the device because of the way it's made, which I absolutely do believe, why are some PW's so much worse than others? Shouldn't they all be fairly similar?
With the very greatest respect, I've answered this question at least half a dozen times already. It's because the colour fringing is due to very slight non-parallelism in the two faces of the light diffuser. These are difference of the order of the wavelength of light - ie way, way below what any reasonable manufacturing tolerance can achieve.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote