View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 03:00 PM   #34
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
Well, for historicals, you can't beat either Georgette Heyer or Courtney Milan. I love Nora Roberts, particularly her stand-alone romantic suspense books (Blue Smoke, Northern Lights, The Witness, Birthright are all particular favorites). Some of her earlier series are also good - I love the Chesapeake Bay trilogy-plus-one, although many people dislike it. Roberts is especially good in portraying close family and friendship relationships.
My mother-in-law like Nora Roberts. I have been reading some of her J.D. Robb books.

I did read one Nora Roberts book that was a back-to-back with a J.D. Robb book. The book is called Remember When. It starts off in the present and moves to the future all interconnected. It was rather well done.

Thanks for the recommendations.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote