Thread: 603 PB 634
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 10:55 AM   #2
church mouse
Evangelist
church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Clara HD, Kobo H2O, Boox Poke 2
The only alternative reading apps I know for a Pocketbook are:
The Coolreader fork (which you mention)
Koreader - but I never found this to be stable on my Touch HD.
The Vlavosoft version of Coolreader - which is not as good as the Coolreader fork mentioned above and not as easy to integrate.

Installing the Coolreader fork is quite easy and leaves all the Pocketbook stuff intact, but I don’t know if the Tea brand has changed the underlying Pocketbook software. Only you can decide if you are comfortable with installing it.
church mouse is offline   Reply With Quote