View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 03:57 PM   #17
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
I have purchased a DRM removal product, which gives an M4a output only; I use a free online converter to output the book as mp3.

I don't use it often, but find it useful to convert the original Audible to roughly one-hour parts by specifying the same number of parts output as total hours (8h 22m book as 8 parts of 1h 3m each, etc). I dislike seeing only the elapsed time of one file transferred via Audible app, with only the progress bar on my Sansa Clip to rely on.
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote