View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 05:00 PM   #6
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
They are still selling the Glo because it is still selling. It is noticeable cheaper then the Aura. Personally, I don't see the advantage. If I was spending the extra money, I would go up to the Aura HD.
It doesn't make sense to me. The two products compete with each other. I mainly asking because I'm wondering what models Kobo plan to continue with. AFAIU the Aura is non-Androidable.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote