View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 06:13 PM   #2
CraftyDan
Zealot
CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.CraftyDan knows the square root of minus one.

Device: PRS-600 and PRS-350
Pete,

Don't know if this helps you, but it helped me -- filter by genre. that pares it down quite a bit in some cases.

Now it doesn't help with the "will I like author A" question, but if you see several listings from "A", somebody liked them enough to convert multiple listings from them. beyond that, you'll have to get specific recommendations.

Now if you like/dislike a book in the Uploads, you might want to post a brief recommendation on the site. it's probably better on-topic in the "reading recommendations", but I haven't seen any moratorium on attaching it to the upload thread. It seems to me to be more useful there, but others may disagree.

Dan <><
CraftyDan is offline   Reply With Quote