Thread: Classic Is my Nook Classic dead?
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 08:43 PM   #1
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
Is my Nook Classic dead?

The other day, I pulled my Nook Classic out its sleeve and noticed that the entire screen was black, save for several lines on the screen that run vertical and parallel, and a dead spot on the bottom left corner. The lines and spot have been there for awhile, but the blackness is new. I've tried looking up the problem and any possible solutions, and while I have found that others have come across this same issue, no one seems to have any clue how to fix it - if it even can be fixed. I've tried charging it, and restarting it and while the LED indicator at the bottom glows to show a charge and blinks when I try to restart it, the screen remains unresponsive. I am at a loss as to what more I can do to try to fix it. Does anyone have any possible solutions to my problem? Or is my Nook dead?
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote