View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 11:41 PM   #7
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
Aye. Ya put me in my place. Perhaps it was the way I was searching. Looking only for keywords instead of reading cognitavely. Thanks for the reply.

I suppose, then, the only way backlighting would be possible is if E-Ink integrated luminous material in the display itself, somehow.

And here I thought I had something... *shrug*

unless...

bugger. that wouldnt work either. Thanks again.
Well, we hope your place is here. Welcome aboard. It's a problem a lot of us have been mulling over for awhile. It's an unfilled need in the market. I think it's great that you're thinking of the possibilities of what could be.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote