View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 03:39 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandelioncottage View Post
My friend and I have NookColors on the same account.

Can I make separate libraries in Calibre--one for my sideloaded books, one for hers, and a third library that contains books we both want on our NCs? And maybe a fourth one for books neither wants on our NCs right now, but may in the future?

How do I switch between libraries?

Thanks for the help!
Right click the Library Icon in the Toolbar:
Create/Switch Makes a New Library or cause Calibr to Use a previously unknown (Calibre) Library

(Once a Library has been used, It will appear on the Quick Switch portion of the Menu)
Example: My backup Lib is on a Blue Flash drive. The Library is Named BluLib

It is easy to switch between the MainLib and BluLib
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote