View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 04:54 AM   #51
AlanHK
Guru
AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW-3, iPad, Android phone
An acquaintance had written a book and wanted my opinion on it. But he was afraid to email it to me in case I got hacked and it was pirated. I told him that a first-time author has to twist people's arms to get them to look at it at all: and since it was autobiographical there wasn't much chance of it being plagiarised.

As for copyrighting a TOC: if someone had enough money to blow on lawyers they might try the same logic that sometimes covers phone directories and similar compilations -- e.g. see http://ipkitten.blogspot.hk/2016/05/...directory.html

But in the end, only the lawyers would come out ahead.
AlanHK is offline   Reply With Quote