View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 04:08 PM   #113
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
Quote:
That's assuming it goes perfectly. I fumble with the highlighting, accidentally click and go to another page, or have the wrong word.
None of that is a limitation of the device. You can't blame the device if you're the one who has problems operating it. My husband is not a huge fan of touch screens. But the Kindles don't seem to present the same issues for him BECAUSE they are slower in response time.

When I sometimes read on my iPhone 7+, I like the scrolling option, because of how I hold the phone. But I don't miss that option on larger devices or my Kindles. I don't use it if I'm reading on my iPad mini.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote