View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 10:56 AM   #55
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
I believe I read in a review somewhere that it only disables tap to turn pages. Swipe still works. I guess it makes sense if one is prone to accidental taps (easier now with the flush bezel).
This is true, I tried tapping the screen at first and I thought the screen froze up. Then I tried swiping and it worked. This feature can be turned on or off.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote