View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 10:41 AM   #54
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93terp View Post
Just noticed that my new PW4 (2018/10th generation) came installed with software version 5.10.1.2. Also noticed on the PW4 that there is a setting to "Disable Touchscreen", which seems like a weird feature to have on a device that doesn't have physical page turn buttons...
I believe I read in a review somewhere that it only disables tap to turn pages. Swipe still works. I guess it makes sense if one is prone to accidental taps (easier now with the flush bezel).
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote