View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 03:43 PM   #48
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
Taking lots of vitamin C and resting, my husband is doing better today. He has the PW3 & now the PW4. Side by side the PW4 looks a little whiter. Also I compared the PW4 with my Voyage and the Voyage looks a little brighter. I think they have a coating on the PW4 that makes it look a little different. He did put both PW3 & PW4 to the brightest setting 24 and then they looked the same. Only when he adjusted to his reading setting of 12 they look different. Not by much though.

Last edited by Wearever; 11-09-2018 at 04:44 PM.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote