View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 02:50 PM   #15
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dicknskip View Post
It goes back to small font...
I'm not sure whether this is relevant but I'll pass on these observations anyway.

When I first started using calibre and my PRS505 I experimented by converting the same books to both EPUB and LRF.

I found that a conversion Base Font Size of 10 produced an LRF which was comfortable for me to read at zoom-size Small on the 505.

However, with EPUB, I needed a bigger Base Font-size of 11 and zoom-size Medium on the 505 to achieve a similar viewing experience.

(I'm afraid why the CSS you specified didn't give you a proper paragraph indent has me stumped).
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote