View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 09:34 AM   #73
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Harv stepped back. "What was that?"

"The flying rhinocerous. Very potent!" Fujimora grinned evily. "I have made an impression, yes?"

"No. Well your foot did, but I'm not impressed." Harv stepped forward, more wary this time of the feet. Who fought with their feet? Except at the end?

Vivaldi started yapping wildly and running in circles. Fujimora moved in and started kicking and punching. Harv managed to block most, and roll with the others. Small man, little stopping power, short reach.

I've got him right where I want him, thought Harv. Another kick landed on the side of his head.

Set up the rhythm. Punch, punch, jab. Step. Punch, upper cut, dodge. take a kick, and a punch. Jab, jab, jab.

The two combatants circled around one another. Harv's blows landing like sledge hammers, the smaller man's feet taking their toll. Punch, punch, jab, upper cut, punch. Dog bites him in the ass, knee.

Fujimora rolled up in a circle of pain. "You... are... not... an honorable... fighter!" he wheezed out between gasps of pain.

"Naw, I just want to win," said Harv, as he kicked him in the head. Fujimora went out.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote