View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 11:05 PM   #71
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
A loud crash came from the back room. Miyatake looked over his shoulder. Harv tensed to make a lunge. Out of the corner of his eye he saw movement. Looking over, there was a man standing in the shadows.

"I must see to what is happening in the rear. My associate, Mr Fujimora will see to you." He vanished through a curtain.

"I have heard that you are a good fighter, Mr Wallbanger. Shall we see who is superior?"

"Okay. You win. Can I get my friend and go, now?"

"Ah, but that would not be a contest, then. Do you not wish to test your skills against mine?"

"If I said no, I don't suppose that you'd go along with that, would you?"

"Assuredly not. Come, we must do this, now."

The small man advanced on light feet toward Harv. He could tell that this guy had some skills. For one, he didn't lick his thumb and grimace. Harv lifted his fists and watched Fujimora's abdomen. The abdomen would telegraph what is going to happen.

So, why was it twisting in that particluar way? A foot hit him in the side of his head.

Huh? His vision narrowed and he felt dizzy.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote