View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 10:35 AM   #13
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Quote:
Only one set of graphics can be chosen
Here I could say: “You are wrong”
I didn't mean that it was impossible to allow multiple icon sets, I meant that I doubted that Kovid would go to the effort to implement an option for multiple sets (option creep is bad IMHO), and you'd have to convince him to change them if you don't like them. The choice to change goes through a single gate.

Since Kovid changed to the new ones from the old ones, he's presumably already decided the new ones are better. Personally, I'm totally agnostic on the issue, other than that I generally like a fresh look, just for fun. If you think you've got good reasons as to why the new ones are worse, feel free to try to build support for a change. By the time you've got it built, I'll probably be happy to see another fresh look.

Last edited by Starson17; 07-13-2010 at 01:30 PM.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote