View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 08:02 PM   #77
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaichica View Post
I prefer the colour contrast on the mini. I don't have the best eyesight so I don't notice the pixels. The mini has bad specs on paper but performs well in real life. For me whilst the nexus 7 is ok, it doesn't perform as well as the specs would suggest. Or maybe I was expecting too much from it.
So it's a colour temperature preference, which is subjective, as opposed to the sharpness/crispness which is more objective (as it's dependent on DPI). I know Samsung screens tend to go towards blue, but I'm not certain what the N7 screen leans towards.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote