View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 12:48 PM   #18
franzli
Addict
franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Onyx Boox T68 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomStickMuppet View Post
I've preordered one of the 7.5 inch Topjoy ereaders. I'll be happy to give my thoughts on it when I receive it.
Cool, I'll be curious to learn more about it (but not curious enough at this point to order one myself).
Fingers crossed you'll get it around the time they promised.

For what it's worth, I've had a decent experience with crowd-funding the TopJoy Falcon, an 8 inch laptop. When I received it, I had already gotten a smaller device with a faster CPU, so I have the Falcon away afterwards and have no long time experience. But for the few weeks I played around with it it seemed decent. There was probably some delay with receiving it, as is common for crowd funding, but I don't remember anymore, so it probably wasn't terribly long for me.
franzli is offline   Reply With Quote