View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 06:46 PM   #13
ascherjim
Addict
ascherjim has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ascherjim has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ascherjim has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: BeBook One, PocketBook 360, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascherjim View Post
Going to the Settings menu and clicking 1 and bringing up the Format & Style menu, then trying to select a font from the Font Family menu. This is where the Font Family menu either overlaps with the Format & Style menu, or the whole reader (BeBook) freezes up.
Dottedmag: I have been booting up this live version more and have been equally both gratified and frustrated to experience in working with the Format & Style menu inconsistent successes and failures. Certain features and options work sometimes and don't work other times. Through repeated attempts I HAVE though managed to get ALL the formats I desire established for my reading pleasure. Now, if I could only get the bookmark function to work, I'd be in seventh heaven. (When I attempt to bookmark a page, the reader tends to freeze.) But now being able finally to have my BeBook firmware working in the main memory and OI on the SD card is a great plus for me. I am confident the other instabilities and inconsistencies will eventually be worked by by your great team (of how many people?).