View Single Post
Old 08-27-2022, 11:22 AM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Yeah,hell, we've NEVER gotten that working in Books, f/k/a iBooks.

MOST IDIOTIC renaming, ever. I mean, it's egregiously hard to search for anything on that bloody app now. So help me, if the genius that came up with that for Apple worked for me, I'd literally defenestrate his ass.

(ETA: Okay, right, before one of you pedants says something, obviously, NOT his ass...)

Hitch
But you do have to blame whoever was in charge back then for agreeing to this useless renaming. So really, it's the fault of the boss.

If someone came to you with such a bad idea and you agreed, then you would be at fault.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote