View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 12:53 AM   #191
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
- the per library Author sort method tool works for me.

Heads up for others:
  • the plugin specific tweaks are behind the Plugin Tweaks button at the bottom of the left hand list in Preferences->Tweaks -- it is easily overlooked.
  • make sure you check the Per-Library Author Sort Copy Method option (highlighted in green in above screen shot) at the bottom of the JS configure dialogue - I neglected to do that, so I was scratching my head for a moment.

If there was a similar tool for setting the Add Books->Reading metadata->Read metadata from file contents rather than file name option on a per library basis, it would be game, set and match to DaltonST

Code:
e.g. add_books_metadata_from_file_name={'Main':'False', 'Media':'True'}
BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 04-17-2018 at 12:41 AM. Reason: grammar
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote