Thread: MobileRead June 2016 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 04:33 PM   #21
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
To clarify, the current book sounds more like history than science to me. Yes, it does say there is some but that isn't the focus of it, so not a science book in my view. And still too long....
Crack in the World is long. Very long. At just over half a thousand pages, it's the longest book of the bunch. And it's about something that happened over a hundred years ago. If we ever have a history month, I'm nominating something by Neil deGrasse Tyson.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote