View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 06:06 AM   #24
Aeris
Developer's Corner Mascot
Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5.3.4, Kindle Keyboard 3.4
Ok, so it seems that github is the most used here, so to be democratic I'll upload the project there! Hope that at least some of the voters (github or bitbucket one) will be in the team!

What GUI do you suggest to use on linux for commits etc. on Github? I don't like command line...

I've found this list:

gitk - graphical history browser, in Tcl/Tk, distributed with Git (usually in gitk package)
git gui - graphical commit tool, in Tcl/Tk, distributed with Git (usually in git-gui package)
QGit - uses Qt toolkit
Giggle - uses GTK+ toolkit
git-cola - uses PyQt4
gitg - GTK+/GNOME clone of GitX
tig - text mode interface for git, is GUI and pager, uses ncurses
GitForce Git tool with Graphical user interface, available under GNU GPL license

Last edited by Aeris; 11-01-2013 at 06:16 AM.
Aeris is offline   Reply With Quote