Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 09:11 AM   #1122
thetasigma2
thetasigma2 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch (K5?)
Hi guys, just recently installed Duokan on my Kindle Touch (K5 I believe), only to realise afterwards that it would be beneficial to Jailbreak my KT and install Kual too.
I'm on 5.3.2.1. Was initially on 5.1.2, forgot what it was on when I store bought it if that has any impact on anything. Installed it to 5.3.2.1, thinking it would make the Duokan install easier, but now I discover I've made Jailbreaking that bit much more awkward.

Thing is, I'm kinda worried about installing the Jailbreak whilst Duokan is still on it. Could someone confirm for me if I need to uninstall Duokan first and then Jailbreak? Also, if I do, could someone point me in the right direction. Had a pretty thorough look through this thread for how to uninstall it, but can't seem to find that information.

Just so you know, what with this being my first post and all. I've got quite a bit of experience 'freeing' other devices. Psp, X360, Android phones, Apple phones etc. Most of the time I can work this stuff out. I just still have a tendency to worry about small things, like filenames not being 100% correct etc lol.
thetasigma2 is offline   Reply With Quote