View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 10:41 AM   #342
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
Yes, I wish there were a mechanism to suggest a title for the library to acquire. Especially if you already know it's available in Overdrive.

eP
In case you weren't aware... You may be able to do this from the library end. I've done it at two of my libraries.

When you do a search (from your library page), click on "Additional Titles" (on the advanced search page). Then click on the book. Then click on "recommend".
John F is offline   Reply With Quote