View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 08:41 PM   #6
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Thanks for this thread.

On seeing it, I immediately switched over my K3, purchased before Special Offers was an option.

As for whether it is worth it, the closest to worth it I saw at first glance was "Earn 10 points for every $1 spent on digital downloads for the rest of 2011." This is, in effect, an additional 7 percent discount on any book or MP3 I purchase using the Amazon VISA card, which is what I use for all Amazon purchases. I am a Project Gutenburg/Public Library person when it comes to books, but may use the discount for music.

Are they likely to have a particularly good offer on Black Friday? I'll be checking.

P.S. Are purchases of newspapers and blogs, for the Kindle, considered "digital downloads?"
SteveEisenberg is online now   Reply With Quote