View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 04:49 AM   #1
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Kindle 3 Special Offers opt-in

Apparently those of us without SO's on our Kindle 3's can now opt in and out on demand.

I found this little blurb next to my K3 on manage my devices on Amazon.com:

The Kindle is currently not subscribed to Special Offers.

By subscribing to Special Offers, you will receive the same great Kindle experience, plus Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers that display on your Kindle's home screen and screensaver -- they don't interrupt reading.

You can choose to unsubscribe at any time.

I guess by paying $30 extra for no ads, we have the "luxury" of opting in and out.

Once I get my non-SO KT, I think I'll switch my K3 to the special offers
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote