View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 07:56 AM   #28
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
I agree, it really depends on your wife. Some women dislike tech/practical items and want the romantic items, others would prefer high tech. For Valentine's Day 2010, my beau bought me diamond earrings. It's been 16 mos and the only time I've worn them was that night, when we went to Valentine's Day dinner.

For Xmas 2010, he gave me an iPad. For my birthday in January 2011, he gave me a 42" LG HDTV w/networking and for Valentine's Day 2011, he gave me a Weber Genesis grill. I think he caught on. He already knows that I'll take a house, with a pool, covered by a screened enclosure, over a ring any day of the week!
I have been telling my Hubby I want an Aston Martin for my 40th birthday this year. I think I am getting a tennis racket instead.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote